Egg Donation Estimated Costs
At CSED, we understand that Egg Donation can be an expensive process. We have designed our fee structure to be as straightforward and transparent as possible.
Of course, every situation is different and the overall costs will vary depending on whether you need the services of a gestational carrier or sperm donor, which IVF Clinic you choose to work with, etc.
While the costs of Egg Donation may vary depending on the specific services needed by the intended parents, these costs tend to fall within the range of $20,000 - $27,500. This figure is made up of the following categories:
- Intended Parents Attorney’s Fee for Donor Agreement
- Agency Fees for locating an Egg Donor
- Donor’s Attorney Fee
- Average Donor Fee
- Escrow Magement Fees
- Expenses for Local Donors
- Travel Expenes and Monitoring Expenses for Out of Area Donors
- Donor / Recipient Excess Health Insurance
We will take the time during the initial consult to review the fees and estimated expenses so that there are no surprises during the process, but you may review our current estimated expenses below
- The above is only an estimate and overall costs can vary
- The above estimate does not include the cost of medical testing and medical procedures
- Egg Donors set their own fees
ALL FEES AND EXPENSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Want to Talk?
If you're interested in our Program, but not quite sure if you qualify?
Feel free click the button below.
We're always happy to talk more about our program, the process in general,
or go over any questions you may have.
Apply to be a